8th Dec. Mon Rainy in the morning....sunny in the rest of day
Havn't written anything for a while
At home, "Enjoy" my holiday now.....
Actually, getting bored now.......
Watching DVD n TV at home
Or, going out for "window shopping"
I really have nothing to do beside these.......
Most of time, when I go online on MSN or OICQ, I have nothing to talk to others
Sometimes, I don't even want to turn on my lap top
Why?
What's going on now?
I also don't know why I'm doing that to myself.....
I feel I'm ugly
Yes, I'm.....
Hehe, God, You love ugly, do you?
("God loves ugly", Jordin Sparks)
Going to Malaysia on the 28th, n will come back on the 3rd of Jan
6 days in KK.....
Looking forward to going there.....
I feel sorry to my parents, for not being a good child...
Next year, I should change
I have to
Not a little kid anymore
Can't be so lazy, or so childish
I need to find out my direction, where I want to head to
I want to help others
But I also want to have a good quanlity life
With a good quanlity life, I will be able to help others more
I understand that all the helps have the same value
But.....
Anyway, God says you need to Give first then you will be Given
I will learn to Give
Giving love to others
Giving cares to others
Giving help to others
Giving faith to others
Giving trust to others
Also, I need to be the person who can handle the details
It's important for me to do that
I'm always careless
Most of time. doing things without thinking the consequences
Sorry for hurting some people around me........
2009 is coming
In the following year, I want to be someone better forHim, my family, n my friends....
Monday, 8 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment