Thursday, 21 August 2008

21st Aug

21st. Aug Thus Sunny? Rainy?......the God is a little bit moody today~


Well...I admit I'm jealous. I am jealous of them....... When I hear their stories. I don't mind go thought all these pains, I just want to be one of them.
I want to smile for someone like her.
I want to cry for someone like her.
I want to miss someone like her.
I want to care about someone like her.
I want to be jealous someone like her.
I want to......
Can I?

It's ok, if I will never know about this in my whole life...... Impefect is not a bad thing......

"I am scareming I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to be perfect somday
But till now it's still in vain
I'm bearing I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to be understood
But you said I haven't had seen it yet......"

It is a nice song...... I like it. I like the melody of the song; I like her voice; I like the lyrics...... Without the reasons......

Why seems everything goes back to what it was before?
Why I am scared?
Is that my illusion---- I just know what that really means...... Is this an implication?
Who knows~
Do you care?
Do you know?
Haha~ Maybe you are moral wrong~~~

Anyway!
I can survive after all these!
Piao ah piao is not a soft toy! =P!
Haha! Yes, baby! I am good!
I am fine!

I can do whatever I do to love you. I will give whatever I have to love you.
Thank You. Whatever I have, I give to You, and you.
Haha~ I will overcome all these!

Need to be the happiest person for you! Yes! I will!

"I always know
That you make me smile"
But not just for a little while......



一顆心的距離——很近,卻觸手不可及......

No comments: