22nd Aug Fri Sunny/Rainy/Sunny/Rainy...... It's annoying!
Yes!
I am an idiot...... I saw that was the National String Quartet perform today, but it wasn't! I just went in the Elder Hall without looking at the program at the front door, and I didn't realise that's someone else was going to do the piano solo untill I saw the piano at the center of the stage! How stupid is that?!......
Went to Chilly's place for dinner, and Chilly wasn't there. She needs to work. After dinner, I planed to have a short walk around their house with Jade. I went out with Jade, then, she took me went through two houses and asked her friends who live in the house went to another house, which is also her friend's place. So, our "short walk" became I watched for little kids play computer game......-_-!!! Believe me or not, I exactlly looked like a baby sitter! Hopefully, it's not my career in the future.....even though I would like to work with children, but not like this!
Hopefully I can finish my Philosophy essay by Monday...... Don't know what gonna happen tomorrow. Will I see him? Will he remember? Hehe~~~ Stupid girl~ Shouldn't care about this anymore. Learn to trust someone is always a nice thing to do. Yes! Do have faith! Do have belief! Do trust people! There are so many I need to learn.
By the way, I really like Philosophy. I think Philosophy really answer my questions that I have had through my whole life. It's amazing! I didn't know there are so many people have the same thoughts as I do before I started this subject. Egoism, tolerance, such, such, they give me a really good explaination why I'm living like this.
And......Yes, Arki is a really funny guy. He's a really true, really......honest person. The girl, Deanne, she's sweet! Also the people in my other class, Stefannie, Raquel, Channel, Lauren (even I'm not doing german anymore), all these people are so nice! Thanks God I can do Arts now! It is GREAT!
Really wanted to go to his place before. But.....haha~ Yeh, shouldn't be like this baby~
Friday, 22 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment