2nd Sep Tues sunny...but cold...well, not that cold
Went to the opera today.
It's really different to the one I watched before (XXXXXX Butterflies....sorry, dont know what's the first word). This one is really funny. I really like it, and I really get excited when I was watching it.
For the story......that's something I don't really like it. It remains me how disgusting most of men is......sometimes. Anyway, I shouldn't take that serious.
Anyway, the opera was awesome! Want to know more about all these things. Now, I even feel I want to watch an other opera! =P I'm really glad I didn't sleep at all! lol~
Steven's and Evon's birthdays are coming soon. Hehe~ A little bit excited about it. Royal show will be on this friday! Haha~ So cool! So many things to do now!! Keep me busy~
Anyway, too tire, off to bed.
Father Lord, Thank You!
Thank you!
I love You, My Lord.
Please Bless my families, n my friends.
Thank You!
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment