6. Nov 2009 Fri A nice day out!
Haven't write in this blog for such a long time...
Many things have happened during this time
Really have grown a lot after I experienced all these
Just turned 21 last weekend, and now another weekend is coming
Time flies...without noticing me, unfair =(
Had my german written exam today
I did crap....but, if i fail, i deserved this result
Went to see Jiao n Lucas today
for a short time...still wanna know what did i say to them after i got drunk that night...which was really emberracing.....
anyway, it's all over now
Will meet up sis Juan for lunch tomorrow~
It's really blessing that I have been knowing her, Alison, Evon n Helen
All these sis's have helping me soooooo much
Glad that God has sent them to me
It's Zhu's bday today
Really miss this girl, hope I can see her soon
The Jacaranda trees start turning purple
The whole adelaide starts being amazing n warm...
I'm happy again
Thx for those who gave me company during this hard time
Without you, I can't go thu this
New life comes....
I should give you a big welcome.
Good nite, the past.
Morning, the beauty.
Friday, 6 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment