Saturday, 21 November 2009

Work Hard, Play Hard

21.Nov Sat Cloudy...

Now, I'm in sis' shop n listen to those music, feel like going to club again.
I know, it's terrible. Haha.

Last night went to HQ with Karen. That was no many people when we just arrived there, but getting quite crowdy at the end. My feet were so hurt at the end, couldn't dance any more, so went to toilet n took pictures. However, I think I can consider that was a fun night last night.

Karen's friend's boyfriend...(so complicated...=.=")got quite a lots mates there. Many of them are studying medicine, and those girls who danced on the top of the seat were all students from the medical school of Adelaide University.

I think, some people will have that kind thinking that doctors, or people study to be a doctor should be like a...boring person...I am kinda like that. But, when I saw those girls, I wasn't surprised. I just felt, life should be like that. When you study, or at work, you should put all your effort in it, and take the responsibility, and do your best. But, when you go out, just enjoy it. Use all your energy to get the fun you deserve to have.Seize the day. Try to most fun you can have, but do all you best to prove your ability.

Work hard, play hard.

3 comments:

TomXX said...

yorh go clubbing T.T i'm still underage

pIaO Ah PiAo said...

OMG!!!
U are the first person reply my blog!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, ur not underage for clubbing in australia!

TomXX said...

i'm just 16 wor...