21.Dec Mon A bright sunny day
It's a bright sunny. I am now sitting in sis' shop and writing this blog coz I am a bit bored now. Well, also coz what happened these days......
Can't believe that lady is really his mum...Before I thought I was just a bit too suspicious... But, suddently when all i gussing become real, that nearly knock me down!
Sigh...these days, I have realised that I wasn't being strong. What I do is only avoiding how I really feel. I have been thinking about what I should do to let all these feelings go away. I know I should start to talk to him, but......never see him go online anymore. Don't even know what's going on.....
Does he have a girlfriend now?
Saw what he wrote on J's wall on RR......He doesn't eat properly.....Why? Can I help?
Sigh.......................sooooooooo sooooooooo lost at the moment.
He's important to me, is he?
Do I like him? Or.....just feel weird because we don't talk, don't even like friend now?
Soooo "FAN" now!
Really need to find a chance to talk to him.
Don't want to let all these feelings leave to next year.
Hope things can sort out before 2010 comes.
God bless.
Monday, 21 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment