12th Oct Sun don't know yet.....seems will be sunny
today....actually it should be yesterday...
anyway~
went to Koorong in the afternoon
Ben was working in the cafe in Koorong
He was so nice
He took some time off to help me with choosing the study bible
That was really helpful!
Then, I got a study Bible and two Hillsong's CDs
After that, went to shop for dresses
I havent worn any dress since....I was 11 or 12 I think...
Except for the Semi-formal in yr.11 and the Formal in yr.12
So... I felt quite...not right when I tried on the dresses....
But, I bought one summer dress and a party dress at the end
Haha~ for some reasons...wanna be girly a little bit...
so! next will be the shoes! no more sneakers!....well, I after school~
anyway!
that was fun
usually, I dont like shopping with other people
but, with Jiao, I felt quite comfortable
that's good!
shopping alone during a busy time in a busy place is quite weird.....
but, I still like go shopping by myself when there is no many people in the mall
then, we went to k-box
we sang for 2 and half hours~
we only said we have booked for 2hrs
but, when our time's up, the girl came n asked us if we wanted half more hour
we still got 4 pages song (appx 30 songs... =P), of coz we wanted these extra time!
so, we sang half more hour~
Before I said I quitted karaoke, because I didn't enjoy when I went to K-box this year
Now, I know why I didn't enjoy it
I don't think I want to sing when there are too many people around
When I sing with Jiao I can do something only girls will do...hehe~
Nothing I need to worry about when I hang out with Jiao
Thanks God for letting me have Jiao as my friend
Got the flight ticket for travelling to home on Thus
So...yeh! That's good, can have a rest now
But...I still worry about my english
Everytime I went back, my english will become worse!
That's really bad!
I have to find someone who can speak english with me when I go home!
I also want to visit the church
I have known that place for a while, but I have never been there before
May go there when I have time
I think I will bring my bible with me
I will also bring the two dresses with me!
I want to wear them when I go to Malaysia for Alison's wedding!!!!!!!!
Yes!
This holiday will be soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!
But....need to bring so many clothes with me.....
My mum won't let me buy more clothes in China.... =(
Got too many in here....=P
Anyway!
Tomorrow, have to start and finish my ESL assignment!
....haven't even started to look at it yet
OMG " I'm gonna die!"
....I think I always do a good job on copying how people talk
Who I spend most of time with, who I will be like when I talk
So....
Thanks God for your great love today/yesterday
Thank You...
Sunday, 12 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment