Wednesday, 15 October 2008

14th Oct

14th Oct Tues A cold day....sun was some where behind the cloud


Can't believe, I was sitting at the front of a computer in the psycho lab for nearly 8 hours
Just for my ESL assignment.....
Actually, I don't feel tire at all
I actually enjoy doing all this work
I think once I start doing something and I know how to do it, I won't stop untill I can finish it
So...that's why I can't stop watching drama/dvd once I start watching them! =P
What a good excuse~

Saw Stephee today
She has short hair now
I understand why she made that choice
I did the same thing last year
For a similar reason....or maybe not
However, she's happy, that is good

I need something to keep me busy
I don't want to spend too much time at home and let myself think randomly
I'm not trying to forget, but I a break for all these......

Bought two clothes yesterday
Showed the photos to Miki, and he said I'm more and more like "teenage girls"(學生妹) these days
Unfortunately, I will be not a teen anymore in 3 weeks time
Or maybe that's why I try to act more like a teenage before my "teen" period finishes
Someone said I sounded I'm pretending cute when I speak one Chinese dialect
Why I can't just natually sound cute?
Why I have to sound like I'm pretending cute?
That's the way I talk!
I don't normally act girly doesn't mean I don't have any....cuteness (well, it does sounds quite disgusting when i say this.....>= [ )
But, it was unfair!
Anyway, I'm who I'm......

I think I will go to Jiao's place and stay there for two days
I am a bit jealous she has family live with her in here
Jiao, Echo, Lucas, and Fan Yang are like my family in here
And also Vanda, Claudia, Sue, Rikki, Alicia, and Donald, they love me as we are one of the family
Thanks God for sending me to that house, and that school
I love these people, and I need them

No comments: